Royal Forest Pest Control Reviews - Toronto Bed Bugs Treatment

Looking for a full service bed bug pest control in Toronto?
Royal Forest Pest Control is a reputable full service bed bug exterminator located in Toronto. The integrated approach to get rid of bed bugs consists of an initial two treatments that comprise a full crack and crevice treatment in all rooms of the house and treatment of all furniture in those rooms (with the exception of the kitchen - a perimeter is done there) for each treatment when necessary. The two bed bug treatments are spaced 10 to 14 days apart and are designed to 'break the life cycle' of the bed bug infestation.

In certain circumstances a steam treatment of bedroom furniture may compliment the chemical bed bugs treatment. Steam can be a very effective method of killing bed bug eggs. Royal Forest will not apply pesticides to baby furniture, thence a thorough steaming of those articles is accomplished. Heat, when applied correctly, will kill bed bugs and their eggs and a professional bed bug specific steamer is utilized to do the job.


In addition to proper and professional bed bug extermination, it is very important to properly process bed bug infested laundry. Part of Royal Forest Pest Control is a laundry division.

The bed bug laundry is processed utilizing professional washers and computerized, high efficiency computerized gas dryers. Royal Forest dries the bed bug laundry at 180 degrees for one full hour - more than enough to do the trick.

Finally, a proper preparation of the bed bug infested home is an essential element of getting rid of bed bugs. Decluttering, moving of the furniture away from the walls by about a foot, emptying of dresser drawers and removal of light switch and electrical outlet cover plates and propping up of the mattresses and box springs are necessary to give the bed bug exterminator proper access to areas that must be treated.

Some people are unable to properly prepare their home for bed bug extermination or simply do not have the time to do so.

Royal Forest Pest Control has a 'Prep' division that will send out a team of two who are specifically trained to prepare a home for bed bug treatment.

If professional bed bug treatment / extermination in Toronto is what you're after, you can contact Royal Forest Pest Control at (647) 866-2253 or click on this link      http://www.royalpest.ca/

6 comments:

  1. We used Royal to get rid of bed bugs from our 3 bedroom house in Mississauga. They were friendly and they did a good job. We also used their bed bug laundry service - it was worth it, would have taken us a week to do all that laundry. We're bed bug free after two treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking up the phone number for royal forest pest control on Google for a friend of mine who needs an exterminator and I came across some negative reviews of royal forest. I must say, I had bed bugs myself last year and they got rid of them in only one treatment. They came again as promised (it's part of their service) and told me that although it wasn't very common to get rid of bed bugs in one treatment it looked as though that was the case with me. They were right!

    I found royal forest pest control very helpful and they did a great job! I'm wondering if some of the negative reviews of royal forest pest control were made by a competitor?! All I can say is that they got rid of my bed bugs and it was well worth calling them.

    D.K.
    Toronto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... someone - obviously a competitor, is slagging them all over the net. I was referred to Royal forest pest control by 'D' and I'm glad he steered me their way!

      Royal forest pest control is a wonderful and caring bunch of people! They talked me and my wife through the whole thing and the two guys they sent to fix my bed bug problem were both amazing individuals!

      Don't believe the negative stuff you might see about royal forest pest, they were really great and I would recommend them highly to anyone that asked!

      Delete
  3. We used royal forest pest control to get rid of our bed bugs recently.

    They did a good job - it took a third treatment because our problem was quite severe.

    Our bed bugs are gone and I think there might have been an added benefit because we also used to have spiders and they seem to be gone too. I'm not sure if that's because the things they did to exterminate our bed bugs also killed the spiders or it may just be coincidence.

    I had a very good experience with them. They were very polite and I would recommend them to anyone that asked.

    Marge B. - Scarborough, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to write and say that this company did a very good job for us. I agree with Richard. Nothing but good things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... having bed bugs sucked but I'm glad I got to meet Dan. He's the guy they sent over. Ladies: EYE CANDY! It was worth the $ just to see him a couple of times. He was a true gentleman though - married (drag for me). Didn't expect such a great guy, especially doing that kind of job for a living - I'm not putting down being an exterminator but he seemed a bit too, how should I put this - on the ball - to be doing that every day.

    Anyhow, bed bugs are gone - and so is Dan :(

    Dan, if you read this - thanks so much for helping me out

    Donna
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Note - this is a family friendly site.